Vinyl Shower Curtains| Your Simplest Shower Curtain/Liner Option
The Vinyl Shower Curtain is the highest selling curtain worldwide. It can be used as a plastic curtain liner, protecting the fabric of your other shower curtains or by itself, alone. This makes it one of the most versatile curtains that you can mix and match with other curtains depending on the style you want to achieve.
Vinyl Shower Curtains Are Reinforced for Extra Durability
Heavy-duty vinyl shower curtains with reinforced holes and metal grommets can be found everywhere. Some even have magnetic weights at the bottom, perfectly sealing your shower from the bathroom - no more water splashing through because your curtain didn’t close properly.
If you’re not a fan of fabric shower curtains but like their wide range of colors and patterns, you can get a similar effect with vinyl shower curtains too, you’ll just need to dig a little deeper into the vinyl department.
What Are the Main Benefits of a Vinyl Shower Curtain?
One of the main benefits that you will find with a vinyl shower curtain is the price. Bathroom curtains of this style and type of material are very often sold at low cheap prices making it a great choice for households that are on a tight budget, or need multiple shower curtains for their home.
Because there are so many discount stores online and in retail outlets offering your vinyl shower curtains in a wide variety of solid colors, styles and patterns you will find it very easy to find something that will fit in your bathroom decor at a wholesale price.
Cleaning Your Plastic Shower Curtain Is Very Easy
Cleaning maintenance of the vinyl shower curtain is very easy as it simply just using household cleaner spray on to remove the dirt, grime or any other build up such a scale that may be present on the shower curtain.
One thing to consider that you may be able to find a vinyl shower curtain with patterns that are healing with wonderful textures but you will find that it is often comparable the prices of other curtains with different fabric materials. Before purchasing way the pros and cons of vinyl compared to other fabric materials.
How to Choose a Vinyl Shower Curtain Liner
- Take Bathtub Measurements: First you should take the measurement of the length of your top this will give you the width of your liner. The standard showers usually will use a liner that is 72in x 72in, if you are in the larger bathroom you can find plenty of extra-long or extra wide shower curtain liners. You may have to order a custom shower curtain if it is too short.
- Determine Shower Curtain Liner Use: What are you using your liner for they can be used with the combination of a vinyl shower curtain or fabric shower curtain or they can be used to stand alone themselves. Either way you do get the advantage of protecting your bathroom from water damage.
- Choosing Your Shower Curtain Liner Material: The most common choices are vinyl and fabric(there are advantages for both fabrics). Vinyl curtains are of heavy-duty material and are considered better for stopping water leakage overall. Fabric material tends to be lightweight but has the benefit of being a machine washable.
- Choosing at Shower Curtain Color: If your liner sits on the inside year tub and you have a curtain on the outside your top pick a color that will complement the liner color. A rule of thumb is that lighter colors work a lot better with the small bathrooms, while the darker or even brighter colors work better when you have more area in your bathroom.
- Vinyl Shower Curtain with Magnets: As most shower curtains already have this in place make sure that you have a magnetic bottom inside the hem to help keep the liner against the tub control your water during your bath or shower
Your Shower Curtain Accessories (Rods, Rings) Have an Impact on How Your Curtain Looks
Even if you decide to get a high quality vinyl shower curtain, you’ll be pleasantly surprised when you look at its price – they’re so cheap that you’ll think there must be a catch. Well, there isn’t, it really is that cheap.
The overall look of your shower curtain no matter how much you pay for it will be hampered if you use cheap shower curtain rings. A good idea is to match your curtain rod (the material and texture that it is) with the kind of brings that you would like to implement to your design. Eg: if you have a metal rod use metal rings, if you are using a plastic curtain rod then look at plastic curtain rings. Remember when you are choosing your shower curtains look at the two benefits of it being durable and easy to clean.
Shower Curtain Liners-Effective Protection for Your Bathroom Curtain
Its undeniable the usefulness of a Shower Curtain Liner. Why wouldnt you use such a low cost item to protect your quality fabric shower curtains and keep your shower area clean? Remember as this is can be a stand-alone shower curtain or a second curtain for protection against water damage to your fabric curtain.
Cat Shower Curtains-When Water and Cats Do Match
It would seem odd to mix cats with water, but it turns out to work rather well. These cat shower curtains blend perfectly into most contemporary house decors-its just like real cats blending into any home.Fun animal shower curtains are a great way to bring a splash of interesting images and colors into your bathroom decor.
Fish Shower Curtains-The Best Way to Go Fishing in Your Bathroom
You will be particularly surprised with the effect a Fish Shower Curtain will have on your bathroom, especially if you already have a sea based bathroom decor.For added effect,replace your regular shower curtain for a fish shower curtain without telling anyone.